Who are we:
Ontotext received a couple of awards as the most innovative business in Bulgaria. We enjoy unique position providing state of the art semantic technology in two distinct but complementary areas – graph database engines and text analytics. Our solutions have been applied in the areas of publishing (BBC, Financial Times, Oxford University Press), life sciences (Astra Zeneca), cultural heritage (British Museum, Getty Trust), telecommunications (Korea Telecom), government organizations (UK Parliament) and others.
Java software development and related activities (understanding requirements, software design, implementation, unit and functional testing, bug fixing and documentation).
• Java experience;
• Knowledge of REST frameworks;
• Familiarity with Spring/Maven/ Eclipse/Tomcat/Python or other scripting language;
• Ability and aptitude to learn new technologies;
• Studying or degree in information technologies and computer science, or related.
• Experience with Cloud and/or AWS;
• Experience working in scrum environment;
• Basic grasp of scalability and distributed systems;
• Good communicator.
• Exposure to leading edge technologies, international projects and collaborations;
• Collaboration with experienced and highly talented software developers;
• The chance to participate in the development and delivery of next generation database and search systems;
• Flexible working time with great opportunities for professional and academic development;
• Additional health insurance, free fruits, sport activities, team buildings, company parties;
• Healthy work-life balance;
• Excellent remuneration and working conditions.
Send us your CV.
This is a unique opportunity for junior software developer to help shape next generation technology.
Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.